The Nikon Dysfunction

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Camera Redux: The camera's sad refrain. Stuck in the half way position. Sand preventing its opening or closing. (See previous post for the awful details) Thankfully we have Martha's digital. After diving I was "stove up" in the head and rested most of the afternoon. I finished reading the trashiest mystery novel I've ever read. I wanted to tear the heart out of the author when done but at least it gave me something to live for. I've sunk into a sort of delicious pre-human level. My wants and needs are few: air, food, sleep. I sleep like an animal: 18 to 20 hours a day. In and out of naps and quesadillas. The occasional mead and then back to sleep. We did manage a few moments of consciousness. We noted the moon was full and that a walk on the beach at night would not be too strenuous. The conversation went sort of like: "Moon full?" "Si." "Walk on beach?" "OK." "Walk good." "Si."

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: